Adam Eytan has a diversified practice with special emphasis in the areas of infrastructure development and project finance, banking, energy and natural resources. Adam specializes in the representation of local and international companies with respect to PPP (Public-Private Partnership) infrastructure projects (BOT/BOO/PFI).
Some of Adams’ most notable representations include:
• Acting for the international energy company British Gas in its energy operations in Israel;
• Representing Hayovel Lines, the concessionaire of the 431 PFI shadow-toll PFI Project;
• Representing Via Maris, the concessionaire of the 45 Million M³/Year RO sea-water desalination facility in Palmachim;
• Local counsel to the financiers of the Hadera 100 Million M³/Year and the Soreq 150 Million M³/Year RO sea-water desalination facilities;
• Representing the financiers of the 800MW Dorad IPP Project and of other energy projects.
• Acting for various entrepreneurs in the development of renewable energy projects.
- Oxford University, England, BCL, first class honors
- Tel Aviv University, Israel, LL.B. magna cum laude
- Tel Aviv University, Israel, B.A. (Economics), magna cum laude
Admitted to Practice