Ehud Sol heads the firm's Corporate and Securities Department. Throughout his years at HFN, Ehud has led and managed several of the most significant and notable M&A deals in the Israeli market. Ehud's clients include renowned international and Israeli investors and corporations. Ehud has considerable experience in Corporate and Securities litigation, which he applies when engaging in the intricate transactions in which he is involved.
Ehud's experience includes, among others, the following transactions:
- Representing Hutchison in the sale of its controlling interest in Partner Communications to Scailex, a company controlled by Mr. Ilan Ben-Dov.
- Representing Apax Partners in the purchase of the controlling interest in Psagot Investment House from the York Funds.
- Representing Apax Partners in the purchase of the controlling interest in "Bezeq" from the State of Israel.
- Representing the Israel Corporation and the Eisenberg Group in the purchase of the controlling interest in Israel Chemicals from the State of Israel.
- Representing the Markstone Funds in the purchase of the Steimatzky Chain from Mr. Ari Steimatzky.
- Representing the Markstone Funds in the purchase of Zeraim Gedera and its subsequent sale to Syngenta.
- Representing Prisma Investment House in the sale of its provident funds to Psagot Investment House.
- Representing Prisma Investment House in the sale of its mutual funds to Excellence.
- Representing the Industrial Development Bank of Israel in an over-all scheme for its privatization and sale to B.G.I.
- Representing Scitex-Vision in a transaction for its purchase by Hewlett-Packard.
- Representing Marvell Technology Group in its merger with Galileo Technologies Ltd.
- Representing BMC Software in its purchase of New Dimension, an Israeli software company.
- Tel Aviv University, Israel, LL.B (cum laude)
Admitted to Practice