Ilanit Landesman-Yogev heads the firm's Capital Markets and Securities practice.
Ilanit specializes in all types of Capital Markets and Securities matters related to Israeli public companies (including public and private placements, M&A transactions, tender offers and ongoing corporate and securities advice) and in the investment management area (pension and provident funds, mutual funds, portfolio management, investment advice and investment marketing, underwriting and stock exchange membership).
Ilanit continues to represent the largest financial institutions and investment houses in Israel in transactions for the purchase of provident funds and mutual funds from banks within the framework of the Bachar Reform and in their subsequent sale, and also represents these clients in their day-to-day operations.
Ilanit has represented, among others:
- Prisma Investment House in its purchase of the mutual funds of Bank Hapoalim ("Pekan" and "Lahak") and in its purchase of the provident funds of Bank Leumi;
- Dash Provident Fund Management in its purchase of the provident funds "Tagmulim" from Gad Gmulim;
- Prisma in its sale of its mutual funds to Excellence and in the sale of its provident funds to Psagot;
- Perfect Capital Markets in the sale of its provident funds to Altshuler Shaham.
Ilanit has vast experience in representing contenders in bids in the capital market area, provident funds, pension and insurance, and mutual funds, and has represented, among others:
- Dash Apax Holdings in a bid for the purchase of the mutual funds of Bank Yahav and in a bid for the purchase of the provident funds of the Bank of Jerusalem;
- Dash Provident Fund Management in its bid for the management of the provident funds of the Bank of Israel; and
- Yuvalim Pension Funds Management in a bid for the purchase of the provident funds of K.G.M.
Ilanit has vast experience in M&A transactions in the field of investment management and has dealt with, among others:
- the sale of the control in Dash Apax to the BRM group (a transaction having a value in excess of this half a billion);
- the purchase of the largest investment house in Israel, Psagot Investment House, (based on a company value of more than NIS 3 billion) by the Apex Fund;
- the purchase of the control in Dash Securities and Investments (a public company) by Berger Holdings (currently known as Dash Apax);
- the merger of all the investment management activity of Berger Holdings into Dash Securities and investments;
- the purchase of control in the Prisma group.
Ilanit has significant experience in public offerings and fund raising, and was involved in, among others, the offerings by the following issuers:
- the largest IPO in the Israeli Stock Exchange to date - the IPO of the Azrieli Group (in which the group raised approximately NIS 2 billion);
- Makhteshim Agan;
- Tamir Fishman's real estate group;
- BluePhoenix Solutions Ltd.;
- Sybil Germany Limited;
- Dash Apax Holding Ltd;
- Verifone Holdings Inc.;
- Tagor Capital Ltd.;
- Kaman and Isal Group;
- Many other fund raisings from institutional organizations within the framework of the public placement of shares and bonds, etc.
In addition, Ilanit has been involved in many different M&A transactions of public and private companies, such as:
- the sale of the control in Partner to Scailex;
- the merger between Tamares Israel (owned by Pujo Zabludowicz) and British Israel;
- the purchase of the insurance agency, "Shekel", by the Phoenix;
- the purchase of Lipman by Verifone;
- representation of the Markstone Fund in the establishment of Prisma Investment House and thereafter its sale to various parties;
- the purchase of control in Scailex corporation (formerly Scitex) by Israel Petrochemical Enterprises Ltd.;
- the increase of Mr. Pujo Zabludowicz's stake in Knafaim Holdings Ltd. (which controls El Al Israel Airlines Ltd.);
- the purchase of control in DCL Technologies Ltd.; the purchase of control in Hilan-Tech Ltd. by the Zilberboim Group and its floatation in Israel;
- the sale of control in Lito Offset Ziv Ltd. (currently: Satcom Systems Ltd.) to Gilat Systems,
- the divestiture of the technology activity of the Shrem, Podim, Kelner Group and its floatation in Israel;
- the investment by the Gibor Sport Group in Magam; the investments of Discount Investments and Reshet in Netking;
- the sale of Leader and Co. to Leader Investments Ltd.;
- accompanying the Israeli Capital Group (owned by Simon Weintraub, Ronen Peled and Roni Yitzhaki) in the purchase of the control in the Haslemere Fund in London,
- the investment by Merrill Lynch in B.C.H. Brack Capital Holdings Ltd.;
- the representation of Motti Zisser and companies controlled by him in the purchase of his public holding company.
- Tel Aviv University, Israel, LL.B, 1994
Admitted to Practice