Janet Levy Pahima is a Partner in HFN’s International Department, working in the general corporate field, specialising in joint ventures, investment funds, mergers and acquisitions, and international trade.
Janet’s transactional expertise includes:
- Representing multinational corporations, including General Electric Company, Microsoft, BMC Software, SunGard Data Systems and Alcon Laboratories, including in their acquisitions in Israel.
- Representing venture capital funds such as Carmel Ventures in early and late stage investments.
- Representing hi-tech companies in their earliest stages of development.
- Advising corporate clients on an ongoing basis.
Janet is “Highly Recommended” for Israel’s Corporate/M&A by "PLC Which Lawyer", mentioned in Chambers Global for Corporate/M&A describing her as “one of the leading US lawyers, and her work on international M&A and venture capital draws significant client praise – ‘she has the capacity to handle any size of issue’”, and has been described as an “outstanding corporate lawyer” by the Legal 500.
- Georgetown University, USA, J.D, M.Sc. (Foreign Service)
- Tufts University, USA, B.A (International Relations)
Admitted to Practice