HFN’s Commercial Litigation department is the preferred choice for companies managing disputes that contain an international or multi-jurisdictional element, or when foreign companies are sued in Israel.
The Commercial Litigation department works closely with HFN’s other internationally recognised departments to provide clients with seamless, cohesive support on matters spanning multiple areas of specialisation. The department works on class action suits and other commercial and civil litigation in sectors including food and drug, tobacco, environment, project finance and infrastructure and energy.
The department represents clients before the civil courts, the Supreme Court, administrative courts for judicial review actions, the specialised labour court system, the restrictive practices court and other special tribunals, and advises clients in the following areas:
• Contractual Claims
• Securities-related litigation and disputes including shareholder claims, class actions, derivative cases and internal investigations
• Administrative law claims including public procurement issues
• Employment claims
• Product liability cases (including product recall), mass-tort claims and class actions
• National and cross-border insolvencies
• Technology related disputes including patent rights, trade secrets, confidentiality disputes and intellectual property litigation
• International arbitration
• Contested wills and inheritance