The Private Clients, Trusts and Estates group provides ongoing legal assistance and accompanies clients in both personal and private business matters. The group’s lawyers work with individuals and families, charities, trustees, guardians, heirs, executors, family offices and financial institutions on both a local and worldwide basis.
Areas of focus include:
- Wealth preservation – family wealth planning, trust and estate planning and management, asset protection, wealth transfers and contingency planning
- Pre-nuptial and matrimonial relationships
- Estate Planning – including preparation of wills and ancillary documents, probate, revocable and irrevocable trusts and foundation
- Strategic planning – with respect to taxes, gifting strategies, trusts, private and public foundations and other charitable planning
- Voluntary Disclosure Programmes – assisting individuals and families in reporting their undeclared assets